Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Night Visions

Went out to the house Tuesday night. Thought I'd have a quick peek and listen to the first place Milwaukee Brewers on the way out and back. I remembered to bring a legal pad and a Sharpie® marker so I could label the pictures as I shoot since I have the short-term memory of a tsetse fly lately.

I didn't expect to see a ton of progress but it certainly looks like someone had been out there. The concrete moulds for the front porch and rear steps had been removed. There was some work done on the curb by the street. Inside, they appear to be laying out the electrical boxes to be installed. The master jet tub, shower and tub in the second bathroom were installed. I also noticed that one of the windows in the family room was cracked. We didn't notice that Saturday so I wonder how that happened. The fireplace venting had also been installed. There was also a bit of water in the basement although nothing like the earlier flood.





No comments: