Sunday, August 19, 2007

Decisions, Decisions


While up in Milwaukee we again visited my mom's furniture store. We decided to get the appliances locally but we'd still like to get the dining room and dinette sets from her (discount notwithstanding). We've settled on a dinette set that combines wood and glass that will work well with the tile, cabinetry and countertops of the kitchen and dinette area. It is shown in the third photograph below with Kerry and my mom seated therein.

We're still debating the dining room set. Kerry likes the more casual set shown in the first picture below. It has a matching hutch with silver hardware. I lean towards a more formal set showin in picutre number two below. It has "X" back chairs, padded captain chair backs and, I think, a richer looking wood. Kerry doesn't care for the parque pattern of the table. So we'll see. Either is workable although I don't think the casual set can be leafed bigger.





No comments: