Wednesday, March 28, 2007

No Go

Well, the plan to get the fireplace doors and closet doors up tonight fell apart. Got home relatively early, changed clothes, grabbed a quick bite to eat and jumped in the Rav4 to go to Menard's and pick up the doors. Unfortunately, it rained today and the Rav has been very fussy about starting after sitting for a couple of days in the rain. I dunno if it's the spark plugs or fuel line or something but it won't fire up properly. It is a 1997 with around 160,000 miles on it, for crying out loud.

Last week it was doing the same thing but turned over enough for me to pull out of my parking spot and then stall after moving about 2 car lengths. Kerry and I then had to push it back into the stall. The next day, when the rain went away and things dried up, the Rav started right up. I'll have to get that looked at. Don't need it dying on me somewhere inconvenient especially with Kerry starting to travel for work again.

So it will have to wait until Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: